- via Paul Boutin, Michael Woolf on how the war is straining the bonds of friendship
- in today's Sac. Bee, Steve Feldstein on whether/how we should prosecute setting fire to oil wells as a war crime; try to get past the, uh, inflammatory title, the article is worth reading.
- From Electrolite a while back, talking like gangsters vs statesmen
- Mike Wendland on how to judge What to believe, what not to believe in war news. One gem in the comments - "...saving the world against those evil supporters of Satin!"
- Hermann Goering quote: "Of course the people don't want war. But..."
- harbinger quote from one of The Agonist's comments pages - "I must say that since I found this site yesterday I have had no need of the telly."
- One of our tribe was taken prisoner March 23.